Wednesday 1 February 2012

The Feline Meet-up: Paul & Joe Cheekblush in Minou

Today I witnessed the meet-up of two really cute feline beings...

Here is 2010 meeting up with 2012: they look alike but one is a lip hugger and the other one into the Cheeky...

The hat is so cute (Minou being on the left)...

I couldn't make any swatch pictures today so this is the only post of the meetup of Clair de Lune lipstick of 2010 and Minou of 2012.

Well, as you can see that my Clair de Lune is still quite photo-ready, so I have been so gentle with using her. That is a bit of the danger of cosmetics that are too cute: you barely touch them and just go "aww & owww" over them.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post :) I really want to get one of those blushsticks.

Jamilla Camel said...

I need these!

Rei said...

haha I agree these are way too cute to be used, that's why I haven't bought them yet...:-P

Maria said...

mmmmmmmmmm..... really cute!
i would like to buy another one - without cat's head, only with "finger tips" or how do they call it - at least i will be aиду to use it :)