I bought this one a month ago. I hadn't been reviewing it yet because I hadn't edited the pictures. My fave site for it, picnik.com, is closing soon so I had to go through some of my files and edit them before I have to get used to another photo-ed site.
Why Revenge? Because it looks sweet...hahaha. Actually because it was rated really high as a good lipproduct as well, and we all know the hybrid products sometimes are not so hybrid (dualuse friendly) at all, I really wanted to see if a bright coral would be a good lip product.
Amazing looked too cool pink for my complexion and Rose Bar (here) was a bit too familiar in my cream-cheek stash. Kate also featured Suspicious in this post, but that one is more Autumny to me right now.
The colour is a vivid coral. It actually is not corresponding with the outside of the packaging. See how the holder is a rosy pink and the lipstick/cheekstick is actually a coral?
- This is indeed a true hybrid product: both suitable as a good and flattering lipstick as a beautiful and easy-to-spread cheekcolour
- it might not be a superoriginal pinky coral, but it has a superior texture.
- And incredibly travel friendly.
- It's expensive for €38.55 (current rate at ichibankao)
- And it's small: at 3.8 gr a true lipstick size
- But it delivers better as a dual product such as the NARS multiples, Bobbi Brown Creampots,etc.
- The colour is really perfect for my complexion: both as cheek & lip product.
- I believe this one is quite universal: it has both enough cool & warm tones and is pigmented for darker complexions
I absolutely love it. It's mighty expensive but I will probably buy the one in