I love bolder eyebrows and one of my eyebrow icons is Cara Devigne (on the right & the woman of the Burberry advertisement)
Anyway, I'll disgress and will return to my own eyebrows. Adambeauty had this one listed. So the first thing when I got it was to compare it with the creme-de-la-creme of the beautyblogger's world: Suqqu Liquid eyebrow pen.
As for the swatches:
- Esprique & Suqqu have similar warmth or actually coolness factor.
- Esprique is a lighter cooler brown than Suqqu, and has a hint more green in it (only minimal)
- B&C (as reviewed before) is the redder and warmer tone.
- Esprique looks less pigmented on the photo, but that's my lousy swatch for today. It has similar pigmentation level as the B&C
- Esprique has similar lasting power as the Suqqu
- B&C is the longest lasting one. Esprique & Suqqu will fade after a shower whereas B&C still has colour left.
Colourwise, I love my new Esprique pen as it looks naturally neutral that matches my eyebrows. The reddish tone of B&C can be quite beautiful as well, but I prefer this one when my hair is slightly more reddish and warmer (eg during autumn).
I bought this one from adambeauty for $20. They come in 3 colours, also in a reddish brown & a slightly darker ash grey.