Monday 20 May 2013

Used up's...

"Newly used up's, isn't that an oxymoron?" 

I have quite the selection of products:

1. Suti Rejuvenate Face oil;
I often buy skincare on naturissimo and they have some gorgeous sample sizes that I love for travel. I often return to sample sizes of Suti as their samples are quite generous and not too expensive (£2.95 for 4 ml here). I don't know why I haven't gone full-size yet because I repurchase the sample size oftenly.

2. Aurelia Revitalise & Glow serum
It gotten quite the positive reviews in the Vogue UK, had a feature on net-a-porter, but the review that made me buy this was thanks to the glowy Grace from LondonMakeupGirl She branded it as the serum close to Nude skincare serum and I loved that one. Also, I often find beautybloggers to be more unbiased than people working at Glossy magazines (etc) and I love a concise review that makes me plunge into buying something unsniffed/untested.
I love this serum and it's quite similar to the fantasticness of Nude Skincare serum. I will rebuy when I finish my Omorovicza Gold Flash Firming Serum.

 3. Phylia de M Clean shampoo
 Oh, my hair-woos story...This shampoo was included in a set that gotten me an extra bottle of my beloved Phylia de M Connect. I am not sure if it really works but it's a fresh and natural shampoo. I do not think I will repurchase as I think that the spray itself is more effective on getting the Fulvic Acid to my roots.

4. Melvita Mousse Nettoyant (cleansing mouse)
I have to update my original review (here) as it has been gentle, but not too effective in cleaning off all of the makeup. I do not use that much makeup but I still had too much on my face when I used my cotton pad with toner.

5. L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil for hair
I would only buy it to obtain such an ecstatic gaze as the model has on the promotion photo...hehe.
It was a BOGO deal with another L'oreal and I liked it for pre-oiling my hair before shampooing. I do not think it is as good as Kerastase Elixir Ultime but sometimes I get too frugal about my expensive haircare: this one was so easy to slather on as a pre-conditioner before shampooing (extra protection).
I didn't get the ecstatic look as the model, though, but if it's featured in another BOGO I might repurchase it for it's easiness described above.

No comments: