Friday 7 June 2013

Newbies: More Pixi Endless Eyeliners

After liking my first Pixie Endless eyeliner I ventured into more colourful options from their line:

On tissue:
Copper Glow | Deep Plum | Black Blue | True Teal
For more dimension, visit swatch-a-rina DrivellerKate!

PS: Armani Cosmetics [almost] landed in the Netherlands!
You can order it from the Bijenkorf's website right now and get a Mini Maestro lip laquer as a GWP. Or visit the Bijenkorf in Den Haag as it will be launched officially this weekend.

4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

These look gorgeous! I can now get Pixi in the US at Target...I'll have to check these out! BTW I am back to blogging again!


http://jamill007.blogspot.com/

xx Jamilla

Unknown said...

Great post, please visit my blog for an awesome giveaway

1 Hydra-Dose Hyper-Hydrating Cream by Rexaline + Brilliant Glossing Cream by Fekkai + Colorburst Lip Butter by Revlon in Peach Parfait
http://diariodeumabeautyjunkie.blogspot.pt/2013/06/passatempo-filmart.html

Nazia said...

I love these too - from your swatches it looks like Deep Plum might be my next purchase!

TarracoStyle said...

preciosos colores para los ojos!!!
besos