Thursday 10 October 2013

Saniflore Aqua Magnifiqua

The Tonicum-journey continues....
Aqua Magnifica is already a good name, and one of the French magazines I bought said it was really a good tonic for combination skin. Plus the skin that has been thinking it's 18:
-> I had to buy this <-

Saniflore Aqua Magnifica feels like a zesty and slightly adstringent lotion with a dose of 9 herbs suited to remove impurities, clear pores and illuminate: such as Peppermint leaf water,  green oregano, lemon,  Rosemary and Clove.
 AQUA / WATER − ALCOHOL DENAT.* − MENTHA PIPERITA LEAF WATER / PEPPERMINT LEAF WATER* − CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE − ARGININE − SALICYLIC ACID − CYMBOPOGON FLEXUOSUS OIL* − CITRAL − ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL / ROSEMARY LEAF OIL* − MENTHOL − MENTHA PIPERITA OIL / PEPPERMINT OIL* − GERANIOL − LIMONENE − SATUREIA MONTANA OIL* − EUGENOL − CYMBOPOGON NARDUS OIL / CITRONELLA OIL* − EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS FLOWER OIL / CLOVE FLOWER OIL* − NEPETA CATARIA OIL* − ORIGANUM HERACLEOTICUM FLOWER OIL* − THYMUS VULGARIS OIL − THYME FLOWER/LEAF OIL* − LINALOOL − CITRONELLOL − MELISSA OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL* − CITRIC ACID 

These are wonderful ingredients to decongest skin: I already feel it has a refreshing effect upon my teenage-spirited T-zone. I guess the T stands for Teenager anyway?

I have only been using it sporadically for 3 days, hence too early for a full review. I like to use it in the morning on the T(eenage) zones, ofcourse, and sometimes I dab it on during the day on my nose and chin: if they are having a pimply time...

It smells refreshing like a zingy herbal garden: oh, how flawed I am in describing scents. It lingers for about 15 minutes if you do not apply daycream/serum etc afterwards.

Well, you notice I am quite into tonics lately, but I like to ask you if you 'believe' in tonics or you actually think they are not that necessary in skincare?

Ps: available on French website Easypharmacie.com. In a far far away past I have written a tutorial of how to order from this site, and they are still in mysterious French so you might need it, or a friend/you who will visit France soon.

No comments: