Wednesday 2 July 2014

Cute Brushing: Rock & Ruddle Hairbrush

Puppies, Kittens & Great Hair !!!


Ok, I'm not summing up the most googled items by women: I'm just describing my new Rock & Ruddle hairbrush.
(R&R vs the Maison Pearson boar/plastic childrens size):
First, the hairs are similar as the elite Maison Pearson Hairbrush composed of polishing boar bristles with plastic for detangling:
I really like my new brush. It's a good, polishing brush in a cute design other than black, but the same effect as my beloved Maison Pearson. 

Also they retail from € 32,50 whereas the childsize Maison Pearson starts off at €50. Find more of their designs at their site or find them at Skins.nl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a new hairbrush! Will check these out x

Sharlynn said...

Very cute handles but DAMN they are pricey! I don't own any brushes like this, it's not for my hair type!

Anonymous said...

So cute :-)